Why this blog?

It's a vehicle for me to express and develop my thoughts, feelings, views and ideas.....publicly!
My photo
Singapore City, Singapore
An 'around the world honeymoon adventure' with Snowdon was the adventure of 2010. The adventure of 2011 is living in Singapore and experiencing the pleasures of Asia; warm climate, lovely food, an abundance of culture, new family and friends, and meanwhile re-adapting to living away from the delights of NZ; family, friends, fresh air, nature and a relaxed lifestyle, hence our eventual resting place.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pasir Ris Studio - I've started painting!

A few days ago I took a trip into town and visited one of my favourite spots in Singapore - Bras Basah, which is a  hub of Arts, Culture and Education bargains.  I returned home with some new acrylic paints, paper, brushes, wooden painting palette and a small wooden-female-human-hanging-model!

Here is my first Singapore made creation:


Watch this space - there will be more to come!

3 comments: